About Thrivable Society
Thrivable Society is a community wherein people with a variety of interests and backgrounds come together to explore the living edge. Here we play the Infinite Game. If you are led by curiosity, seeking the living edge of possibility, want to scan the known dimensions of Thrivability, then you have found the best playspace!
We invite you to join us in this playful stance, where we hold both the serious gravity of the world as it is and the opportunity for whimsical bliss. Here, we dance between sincerity and irony as we co-create a more curious and more kind world. Acknowledging that we are profoundly interdependent, we gratefully embrace small abundance and beauty, in ourselves and with others, and with all life.
Wanna keep exploring? Join our real-time flows as a Community Our lively community has regular events, fore/back-casting calls, and podcasts too, oh my! Thrivable Society flows grow the stock of wisdom here.
We benevolent tricksters and agents of epiphanies welcome you!
Grab your pataphysical compass, because here is how to orient in this playspace:
How to Participate
This is a structured wiki, which means you can change what is here. Browsing is great, participating takes many forms.
- Find wisdom using our Curated content or meandering through the structures of content that excite you
- Leave comments on much of the content you discover here
- Add to our links and referrals to other places
- Recommend reading for others
- Drop in your own articles and interviews
- Edit and improve existing wisdom
- Assist in curating content
- Expand how we organize and relate
Be sure to read our Community_Netiquette too!
HOW TO Use This space VIDEO INTRO
Video of how to use this site
This is a structured wiki. There are a few ways to navigate the structures here.
- Search: There is a search bar in the header. Go nuts!
- Explore: See the browse menu to wander
- Nesting: Use the navigation in the upper right of any "card" to open and close subsections. Double click on closed cards
- Discuss: Comment on content
How this space is organized.
We tried, but we just can't do it all, be it all, and have it all, regardless of what your mother told you. But the internet can! Here are some of the places we recommend visiting to get your fix:
Other media, including social media